Click on any of the topics below to learn more.
How to log in
To access your account, simply log in to internet banking at www.stjohnsbank.com/. Then click the "Bill Pay" link to get started.
How to set up a payee
The first step to making a payment is to add a payee.
Go to the “Payees” tab and select “Add a Company” or “Add an Individual.”
How to add a company
To add a company, you will be required to input information that can be found on your most recent bill.
How to add an individual
Enter the individual's bank account information.
- For this option, you must provide the recipient's:
- Account number
- Routing number
- Bank account type
- To complete the setup process, you will need to enter a one-time activation code. The code will be sent to you immediately via the delivery method of your choice: phone, text message or email.
Mail a check.
- With this option, you will need to provide the individual's full name and complete mailing address.
How to make a payment
Before you can make a payment, you must first add the person or company you wish to pay. To learn more, visit the “How to set up a payee” section.
Once you've added a payee, go to the “Payments” tab and select “One-time Payment”, or “Recurring Payment.”
You can choose to make a “One-time Payment.”
You can choose to make a “Recurring Payment” for a Bill or for an Individual. This is a consistent payment that recurs on a regular basis, such as an insurance payment or an office lease.
Once you select the type of payment, choose a payee from your Payee List, or add a new payee.
- Pay in the bottom right
- The account you want to pay from
- The amount of the payment
- The date of the payment
For recurring payments, you can also select the payment frequency and the series end date.
How to delegate payment tasks
Go to the “Options” tab.
Select “Manage Users.”
From there, you will see your Admin User List.
Choose the user you want to delegate payments to and select “Permissions.”
This allows you to view the current permission settings for this user and to edit these settings.
Edit Permissions Menu—Payments
- Schedule Bill Payments
- Allow the user to schedule payments to any payee or to specific payees that you choose.
- Schedule Email Payments
- Allow the user to schedule payments to all email payees or to specific email payees that you choose.
- Establish Payment Caps
- Set specific payment caps for each payee, or set a payment cap that applies to all payees. The user will not be able to exceed this cap when scheduling payments.
- Choose Payment Accounts
- Determine which accounts the user can make payments from.
Select “Approve Authority” in the Edit Permissions menu to indicate that you want to approve transactions.
How to set up eBill
Before setting up eBill, you must first add a payee. To learn more, visit the “How to set up a payee” section.
Once your payee is set up, you can select "setup eBill PDF" on your bill pay dashboard for select payees that we partner with who supply electronic bills (eBills).
To set up an eBill, you will simply click “eBill sign up" for that biller. You'll need to enter your login credentials for the biller's website. Once you do, click “Accept and Submit.” The eBill setup process will identify your account details using the credentials you provided.
Once you've validated your account is correct, click the "Complete Setup" button, and your eBill is added.
You will then receive a confirmation email. You will also continue to receive paper statements from your payee unless you contact your payee to stop sending those statements.
When your eBill payee has been added and confirmed, you can simply select the “Pay” link under the payee's listing to schedule a payment.